The Whitewright Area Chamber of Commerce and guests had a wonderful evening at Bethel Cannon Ranch. Thank you SO much to Kristi Avalos, Angela Tylka and the team there for the event and excellent food by Chef Aaron.
We honored the following organizations:
- Volunteers of the Year – Whitewright/Tom Bean Snap Center
- New Business of the Year – Ashley Schoonover Farmers Insurance Agency
- Business of the Year – Legend Bank of Whitewright
- Above and Beyond Award – the Public Works team from the City of Whitewright.
We enjoyed an auction helped along by the fast-talking Randolf McGee. Thank you to all the businesses that donated items! We plan to give out six Scholarships this year to Whitewright High School Seniors.
- Thanks to Marven Arterberry for blessing the meal.
- Thanks to Lenoir-Sage Vineyards for the wine!
- And Country music by Daniel Sampley Music and Zach!